Download the Application Form to get started.
“ALL `LOCUMS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT NEW FORMS”
CHANGES TO LOCUM GUIDELINES BY NSW DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
As you all might be well aware of the NEW rules and conditions introduced by NSW health department regarding locuming, effective from 13/10/2008.
All Doctors current and new need to re-register with OZ Locums Pty Ltd, adhering to the new guidelines and conditions as regulated by NSW Health Department.
Please download and print out the PDF file found at the top of the website. The new forms will need to be filled out and submitted to Ozlocums Pty Ltd prior to 13/10/2008. Failure to do so will result in preventing you from any further fulltime, part time or casual locum work.
There are new documents/policies you are required to read and consent to prior to approval by NSW Health Department, for you to work as Locum in various NSW Public Hospitals.
As according to NSW Health Department rules & regulations, you need to be aware of and agree to abide by the NSW Health Policies in order for you to undertake locum work in NSW hospitals. Links to the policies can be found below.
As a preliminary, we will require paperwork and documents in order to find you appropriate work as a locum doctor. The following check list has been provided to help you prepare to fill out the new forms.
(Documents you need to supply)
Please download and read the PDF files below to fully understand the Health Departments new guidelines.
(Paperwork supplied by Oz Locums to be read, completed and signed)
- A copy of current CV (essential) with 3 referees
- Certified copy of your passport (and any pages showing current visas that you require)
- Certified copy of your driver licence
- Copy of current Medical Registration that shows the expiry date
- Copy of current Medical indemnity that shows the expiry date- if applicable
- Copy of your Medical Degree – if applicable
- Two passport size photos (or email your picture) for ID Card
- Completed Oz Locums Registration Form
- Signed and dated criminal record check (CRC) consent form
- Signed and dated Child Protection Employment Declaration (PED)
- Signed criminal record statutory declaration
- Signed health declaration form
- Signed NSW employment declaration
- Signed NSW health of conduct sign of sheet
- Signed NSW conflict of interest sign of sheet
- Signed NSW Health- preventing & managing work related fatigue sign of sheet
- Signed and dated NEW Locum Agreement form
- Completed clinical skill self assessment form
- Completed clinical skill assessment form- by referees (Three forms)
Policy- Employment Health Assessment Policy and Guidelines,
Policy- Occupational Screening & Vaccination of Health Care Workers Against Infectious Diseases
Policy- Infection Control
Policy- Workplace Health and Safety: Policy and better Practice Guide
Policy- incident management
Policy- conflict of interest in Public Health system
Policy-NSW Fatigue- preventing & managing work related fatigue
Policy-NSW health code of conduct